Sunday, March 17, 2013

Alone in the bloggasphere

Yes, still alone. I have tried to connect to the world out there, but so far, no luck. I"m not giving up, but this social media has to be taken in small chunks at a time. The reason for this is as you find a great blog, there are blog sites listed on it that are also great blogs, so you go deeper and deeper. I'm just diving into what @rachellegardener has to share, and that's only the tip of the iceburg. I just signed up for the HootSuite app.. I think it might simplify things for me, but so far I have yet to figure out how to get my blog noticed-rachelle has an answer for that too- and to figure out that google+ thing and how it can help. I also looked for local writing groups. The only one is half an hour away so I may be forced-gulp-to start my own. Anyway, here I am, legs crossed because I've gotten so deep into great blogs I don't want to stop to go to the bathroom. I know, you've been there too, right? Just agree, okay. I'll be back, even if I'm still talking to myself, about myself talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment